INTELLIFLO® VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pumps
IntelliFlo® Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliFlo VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Select® Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually…more where rates are higher than average.*
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specfic operation – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more – slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure – overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible wth IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A18.104.22.1682 Device
NOTE: Pump must be used with current collectors when installed on spas or hot tubs in Canada.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
SUPERFLO® VS Variable Speed Pump
AFFORDABLE VARIABLE SPEED TECHNOLOGY COMES TO STANDARD POOLS FOR ENERGY COST SAVINGS OF UP TO 80%
NEW SuperFlo VS pumps slash energy costs by up to 80%*, compared to conventional pool pumps. They come to you from the company that launched variable speed technology years ahead of every other pool pump manufacturer. With premium features like a 24-hour real-time clock and an intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs, they’re easy to program and operate. With the SuperFlo VS pump, you don’t need to spend a fortune to enjoy big savings on your utility bill, it’s affordable for new and standard pump replacement applications. No other company can match our proven, in-field performance and reliability, so you can count on years of long, dependable service. No wonder we outsell all other variable speed pumps.
- Only variable speed pump on the market today with 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. Operating nominal voltage range is 110V thru 230V.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump.
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability.
- Direct… and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward®SuperPump®.
- An Eco Select® Brand product: one of Pentair’s “greenest” and most efficient choices.
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
Hayward® and Super Pump® are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc