A simple upgrade can turn your ordinary pool into a spectacular aquatic recreation area. Well, at least the coolest pool in the neighborhood. Grand Slam Pool Cleaning can help you achieve a new level of luxury with our pool upgrades. The off season is a great time to have upgrades done, so they don’t interfere with your summertime pool fun. In this week’s blog, we will cover one of the upgrades we perform for our clients. One of the most fun upgrades that we do, installing LED lighting in your pool, can transform your pool from drab to fab. With Intellibrite® LED lights, your pool can glow with color, or you can enjoy a dazzling light show. Instead of plain, white light, or colored lights that act light little dull beams of light, you can have LED lights that will give you control over your lights. To find out what we mean, keep reading.
- LED Light bulbs are super efficient compared to other types of bulbs.
- Intellibrite LED bulbs take LED technology, and savings one step further, and they use about 50 percent less electricity than other LED lights.
- LED lights already use 82 percent less energy than traditional swimming pool bulbs, which are usually incandescent or halogen.
- Using Intellibrite lights in your pool and spa can deliver a saving of up to 86 percent in utility costs.
- Unlike other types of bulbs, LED light bulbs to produce almost no heat.
- You can pick a single color to set the mood for the evening swim.
- The color options are blue, green, magenta, white and red.
- You can choose one of the seven pre-programmed light show. The options go from a slow and tranquil transition from color to color to a faster transition for a dynamic effect.
- You can also choose narrow or wide angle coverage, so you have more control over the lighting effects.
- Intellibrite lights have a special lens that distributes the light in a way that produces a diffuse atmospheric effect, instead of a limited beam of light.
Other Benefits of Intellibrite LED Lights
- Like all LED lights, Intellibrite LED lights are good for the environment.
- Besides saving significant energy consumption, and this lowering your carbon footprint, they don’t contain toxic chemicals, so they are 100 percent recyclable and do not require any special handling if they should ever break.
- They are tough, so they last much longer than incandescent lights. In fact, they last up to 30,000 hours, in place of 5,000 for an incandescent bulb.
Get the most out of your pool! Throw a party to show off your new light system, and you’ll have people wanting to drop by for your next party. Your kids will love having this high-tech light system to use when they have their friends over too. An Intellibrite LED Light System gives your pool new life, a new character that you’ll want to share with friends and family, so call Grand Slam Pool Cleaning for this year’s pool upgrade, call the neighbors and fire up the BBQ!